* "Before coming to Newman Chiropractic, I had neck and rib pain, but Dr. Wilson was able to identify why I was hurting when no other doctor could. Without seeking treatment from Dr. Newman and Dr. Wilson, I truly believe that I would not have the same quality of life that I have now. The staff is always professional and friendly and the office strives to inform you about what is going on with your body. I have total confidence in Dr. Wilson and Dr. Newman’s approach to whole body wellness."
~ Margaret H.
* "I came to Newman Chiropractic because of lower back pain and muscle spasms. Now with treatment, I have less pain and more range of motion. Chiropractic care has kept me from taking more pain medication and has prevented back surgery. The techniques the doctor uses compared to my last chiropractor are completely different. I could not be happier choosing Newman Chiropractic for pain relief."
~ Teri R.
* "I came to Newman Chiropractic after suffering from persistent and severe headaches. I can now happily say my headaches are less painful and frequent and I receive immediate improvement after an adjustment. I have chosen chiropractic because it treats the cause rather than masking the pain with drugs. Newman Chiropractic has done a terrific job informing me about what is going on with my body, and they have taught me how stress affects me. The staff is genuinely caring and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Newman and Dr. Wilson went out of their way to get me the help I needed. It took me 25 years, and several other chiropractors, to find this office, and I cannot imagine using any other chiropractic office."
~ Sally M.
* "After an auto accident I suffered from whiplash causing me pain and headaches. After speaking with a neighbor I decided to seek chiropractic treatment. Since coming to Newman Chiropractic I have noticed much improvement. My headaches have disappeared, and the pain has lessened. The flexibility of the office and the friendly staff help me continue to see progress."
~ Jeff Y.
* "I came to see Dr. Newman after suffering from muscular skeleton and neurovascular injuries that affected 80% of my body after a car accident. Since coming to Newman Chiropractic, I have gained mobility and movement with a considerable pain reduction. My life has changed drastically with the improvement of my physical conditions. Chiropractic has not only been the most beneficial treatment, but also the most cost effective. Dr. Newman’s personal attention and customized treatments have made a huge difference in my recovery from total disability to normal life. I now feel that both my mind and body have revived and I now enjoy living without pain. I highly recommend you consider chiropractic care, and trust Dr. Newman with his diagnosis and recommendations. Dr. Newman is a doctor with high morality with personal, professional ethics and devotion to his patients."
~ Morgan F.
* "After being a patient years ago, I came back to Newman Chiropractic because of lower back pain, and pain that radiated down my legs. So far, I have seen tremendous improvement in my pain and ability to stand without discomfort. Every day I continue to improve and feel better. Chiropractic has been the preferred treatment for me because it works and is non invasive. Both the doctors and staff provide wonderful service and treatment. I would advise anyone to come try Chiropractic care because it has been the best treatment for me and you will get relief."
~ Yasmeen M.
* "Chronic back pain and a herniated disc brought me in to seek treatment at Newman Chiropractic. My regular weekly adjustment keeps any pain I may have under control. As an active outdoor enthusiast I am now able to enjoy my favorite activities pain free. Chiropractic care has radically improved my overall health and well being...I would highly recommend chiropractic care to those with similar issues because it will get you great results."
~ Chris L.
* "Due to poor technique while exercising and weight lifting, I herniated a disc resulting in extreme sciatic pain, prohibiting me from walking, sitting, or working. Chiropractic care had effectively ruled out what proved to be misdiagnoses on the nature of my injury and helped guide me to the proper treatment. Chiropractic has helped restore me nearly to my pre-injury condition. Because Dr. Newman had taught me proper techniques when lifting, I no longer worry about relapsing. Since becoming a patient, I have made a full recovery from my injury, and chiropractic care been largely beneficial in not only my back pain, but the occasional pain in my extremities. I am now in the maintenance stage, and chiropractic care is now part of my lifestyle, just as fitness is. The staff is always professional, compassionate, and accommodating. I feel that chiropractic care should be part of everyone’s lifestyle, and you should consider it before other invasive options such as surgery."
~ Jim F.
* "My cervical spine caused me severe pain that radiated down my left arm and fingers. I came to Newman Chiropractic as a last option. Since beginning care I have a full range of motion in my neck and the pain in my arm has significantly decreased. Because of chiropractic care it has enabled me to resume my daily activities with little or no pain. I now continue with my passion of ballroom dancing, which I was unable to do before seeing Dr. Newman. Compared to the other treatments I’ve tried which included cortisone injections, spinal injections, and physical therapy, Chiropractic has been the only treatment that has improved my condition. The office staff is professional, friendly, and caring. They treat me as a friend instead of a patient. My appointments are on time and very rarely do I have to wait more than a couple minutes. Before, I was a non-believer in chiropractic care. However, after my experience with Dr. Newman, I am a firm believer in chiropractic treatment and I would highly recommend it. I only wish I had chosen this option sooner."
~ Sandy H.
* "I initially came to Newman Chiropractic because of hip and neck pain. But after an auto accident I suffered from lower back pain and headaches. Since getting treated I am feeling much better, my pain has decreased, and I now enjoy playing golf again. The staff is very friendly and polite. The personal service at this office makes it stand out compared to other doctor’s I have been to. I’d recommend chiropractic care to anyone because you will feel better."
~ Dwayne L.
* "Years ago I brought in my dogs to see Dr. Wilson, and later I then became a patient of both doctors. I feel that I wouldn't be able to walk if I had not become a patient of this practice. I can now bend over to pick up things, work in the yard, and can take care of my grandchildren. Although I still battle pain, Dr. Newman keeps me moving daily. Chiropractic treatment compared to other treatments I have tried has not only been extremely beneficial, but I do not suffer from any side effects. The office staff is efficient and kind-hearted, and they always manage to get you in for an appointment. I would recommend anyone suffering from similar problems to call this practice; they can help you get better."
~ Fran S.
* "I came to Newman Chiropractic for mid-back pain and tightness. Since being treated I have greater mobility, better flexibility, little to no pain, and an overall feeling of better health. Chiropractic care has helped me gain confidence in doing not only physical but mentally challenging endeavors. I choose chiropractic care because it is non-invasive, with no side affects and it has been extremely affective. Compared to other doctor’s offices this office stands out. The staff is friendly and has a fantastic rapport with their patients. I would refer any of my friends and family to Newman Chiropractic."
~ Vince C.
* "My stiff and painful neck, shoulder, and arm brought me in to seek treatment from Dr. Newman and Dr. Wilson. The discomfort was taking away my quality of life. I could no longer do the things I enjoyed such as playing tennis or riding my bike. Since beginning care, all of my symptoms have improved and now I am back doing the things I love. Before I struggled through work, but currently I can make it through the day without any pain. I had tried other treatments, such as medication, but I found myself suffering from uncomfortable side affects. Chiropractic care has been very effective, and I would advise anyone suffering from similar symptoms to come in to see one of the doctors."